Clinic Reopening + COVID Safety Update July 30 2020
The safety, health, and wellbeing of our clients and our staff remain our highest priority.
We’re excited to announce that our facial + brow service bookings are now open and our clinic will reopen on Friday, August 7th.
As we begin to emerge from the current pandemic, our mission continues to be to provide the best care for you. To ensure that we’re able to provide you with the best quality treatments in a safe environment, we have implemented increased health and hygiene measures in our daily routine, including behind the scene initiatives.
To help acquaint you to those changes, below are the latest updates you can expect to see when you return:
- A limited number of guests will be allowed in the clinic at one time to adhere to social distancing measures. Treatment walk-ins will not be allowed at this time.
- The number of therapists scheduled to work at any given time will be limited to limit the total number of people in the workspace and waiting area at any one time.
- Appointments times will be staggered to accommodate social distancing and to make time for disinfecting the space between appointments.
- All clients and staff will be screened before entering the clinic including temperature checks.
- Masks will be mandatory for all guests and staff at all times.
- Social distancing indicators will be placed throughout the clinic and enforced by the staff.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the front desk.
- Therapists will be equipped with Personal Protection Equipment at all times during service provision, this includes a face shield.
- Clients will be asked to complete a short Covid-19 screening questionnaire before their service.
- Clients will be asked to wash/disinfect hands before entering the treatment rooms. Staff will be following strict hand sanitization measures before, after and during services.
- We will only be accepting cash-less payments at this time.
- Drinks and magazines will not be provided. Clients will be asked to bring their drinks in.
- Communal hand towels will not be available by the sink. Paper towels will be used instead. Staff will be using alcohol to disinfect faucet, flusher, paper towel dispenser, door handles, and locks of shared spaces.
- Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the clinic for clients to use.
- No blankets or comforters that are shared will be available. Sheets + towels will be used for coverage during treatments. Clients will be asked to bring their own blanket if they would like.
Behind the scenes:
- Skin Therapists will be tested prior to returning to work.
- All staff members will be taking increased sanitization measures, including cleaning + disinfecting all surfaces, products + anything that may have been touched after every visit and throughout the day.
- All tools, equipment, and stationery will be disinfected after every client visit.
- All sheets, towels and pillowcases will be removed and laundered after each use.
- All non-essential items in shared spaces, staff rooms, and in treatment rooms will be minimized.
- Skin Therapists will complete an infection control course and certification.
We request you to:
- Please bring your own mask and wear it at all times until it’s time for your treatment.
- Please arrive on time to avoid using the waiting area.
- Please notify us if you’re experiencing symptoms at any point during your visit.
- Please limit the personal belongings you bring with you to one bag/purse.
- Please adhere to the social distancing measures put in place.
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone displaying symptoms.
As we enter this new way of giving treatments, we want to ensure you that your experience, safety and well-being is our top priority. Please know that we are taking every precaution to keep our clinic + shop operations safe to serve you and support our amazing staff.
Thank you and welcome back!