Support BIPOC Housing and Shelters in Canada + Win a $700 Prize November 05 2020
- See below for a list of BIPOC housing and Candian shelters we recommend donating to + choose which organizations most resonate with you. The minimum donation amount we will accept per entry is $20.
- Each additional $10 you donate will grant you an additional entry in the raffle.
- Please email a screenshot of your donation to email@example.com.
Charities to Support
Sistering is a multi-service agency for at-risk, socially isolated women and trans people in Toronto who are homeless or precariously housed.
‘We’re just literally trying to take care of people’: Encampment Support Network provides supplies and compassion to homeless people camped out in Toronto.
RainCity Housing creates, implements, and manages housing and support programs that make change for people experiencing homelessness and mental health, trauma and substance use issues.
Fife House is an innovative, client-focused provider of secure and supportive affordable housing and services to people living with HIV/AIDS in the Greater Toronto Area.
True North Aid seeks to partner with northern communities, individuals, organizations, companies and government to continue the efforts to provide the quality and quantity of housing needed to sustain this basic essential to every Indigenous man, woman and child living in the north.
AHSC is a non-profit housing help centre, in operation since 1999, that was created to support Aboriginal people with their current housing needs.
The winner will receive a gift pack (over $700 value) containing:
- $100 gift card from Province Apothecary
- $120 product from Cambie Design
- $140 product + consultation from Held Herbals
- $75 gift card from Local Woman
- $100 gift card from Horses Atelier
- $75 gift card from The Lake Store
- $75 gift card from Good Space TO
- An Oracle Deck + a $25 gift card from Okay Shoe
Please note that while we encourage everyone to support the causes they care about, this raffle is only open to our Canadian community.
Please remember to send a screenshot of your donation receipt/confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your participation. Your support will help make real change in communities and change countless lives.