The Gua Sha Lift Facial Is Here! June 04 2019
We're so excited to be announcing the launch of our latest treatment: Gua Sha Lift Organic Facial. Facial Gua Sha is an all-natural practice rooted in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
How Facial Gua Sha Works
The literal meaning of Gua Sha is “to scrape”. A flat stone tool is gently scraped along the face to improve circulation and help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Along with improved circulation, Gua Sha is an effective way to manually and naturally move lymphatic fluid, helping to sculpt and lift the skin. When lymph is not flowing, skin will appear dull and lifeless. Think of it this way: more flow, more glow!
Benefits of Facial Gua Sha
- Improved tone, texture and overall health of the skin
- Wakes up the immune + endocrine systems
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines + wrinkles
- Increased circulation which brings flow of nutrients and oxygen
- Helps to flush congestion and impurities from the skin’s tissues
- Calms the nervous system
- Tones and contours the skin
- Under eye concerns such as dark circles or puffiness
- Brighten dark spots or uneven skin tone
- Increases penetration of active ingredients
About Our Facial Gua Sha Lift Treatment
Our Gua Sha treatment begins with a thorough assessment of your skin; giving you the space to discuss any skin concerns with your Holistic Skin Therapist. The skin assessment is followed by a complete facial, including 30 minutes of Facial Gua Sha. Depending on your individual needs, your Holistic Skin Therapist will continue with targeted Gua Sha or a hydrating mask.
The Gua Sha Lift Facial treatment is not a good option for people with very sensitive or inflamed skin. Gua Sha is a very stimulating (increases blood flow) treatment that can aggravate skin experiencing any type of inflammatory condition. People with Eczema, Rosacea, and active acne might experience an adverse reaction.